Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm not just seeing things. Check out the video!







So, generally steam does come off trees in the morning, when the air starts to warm up and frost on the trees evaporates. But this was mid-afternoon. Not only that... There was a faint "bloop" sound that came from behind the tree. At first I thought this was some sort of natural phenomena, but then I read about some tests that are being done by the government to scan for alien lifeforms on our planet. Could this be a scanning in progress? Does the scanning process cause trees to give off steam? Does it make a small sound? Are there aliens already here? Right in the park I was walking through? Does the government know? I think the answer to all these questions very well could be a resounding YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment